Amanda goes through her young life having to survive experiences that nobody should have to. She was always quiet and found it easier to keep to herself, rather than share herself with the world. She struggled with being open and talking to anyone about what was invading her life. In her heart she believed it was much easier to keep her secrets to herself. Sometimes sharing your deepest and darkest with someone you love is the only way to free yourself.
Will she ever be able to find that someone? Do the trials of her adolescence make her stronger in the end? Or will her world be turned upside down and she’ll be crushed under the weight of her love for another? Can she recover from the unthinkable? Will Amanda be able to pull through and find the one thing she’s always longed for and never really had…love?
Hello my name is Melinda and I am a new Indie Author. Yes I admit it I’m a newbie and came quickly crashing into writing. I also admit that I have the worst sense of grammar and punctuation out there don’t critique me on that here cause this IS unedited!LOL
I live in a small New England town that is North of Boston. There I live with my loving and supportive husband and my two young boys. As you now know that I find my inspiration in other authors. I also have music, my amazing family, friends, and of course my awesome co-workers that all inspire me. I really enjoy reading, now writing, taking pictures, massages, coffee, chocolate, ice cream, and beer & wine.
I love to spend any free time I get playing with my boys, teaching them, taking family trips, spending time with my loved ones, going on quiet dates with my hubby, and crazy fun nights out with my girlfriends.
My first book is called Never Say Never. I self published this book on March 21, 2013. Very soon after hitting that publish button on Amazon I came to realize that my book needed a little more editing and to be revised a bit. So after some serious consideration I decided to take the book down and do what needed to be done to it.
It has taken me a bit longer than I would have liked but some things got in the way…..well that’s life for ya! I worked full force on it when time allowed and I managed to get it back up and for sale as of the end of July 2013. This book is a cliff hanger that will leave you wanting more. So be aware of that. There is a part 2 to follow, I am hoping to have it done and out in the winter of 2013 or Early 2014. Also in between I am working on another book which will be more on the contemporary romance side vs new adult.
Top Ten Book Boyfriends:
1. Kellan Kyle (Thoughless Series By: S.C. Stephens)
2. Todd Armstrong aka:Shades (Strings By: Kendall Grey)
3. Victor Garza (Translation Of Love By: Alice Montalvo-Tribue)
4. Eric Reilley (Spark By: Brooke Cumberland)
5. Jeff Cartwright (Big Girls Series By: Jasinda Wilder)
6. Marcus Deluca (Disastrous By: E.L. Montes)
7. Chase Delany (Rock Stars Do It Series By: Jasinda Wilder)
8. Gideon Cross (Crossfire Series By: Sylvia Day)
9. Reid Connely (Love Series By: Melissa Collins)
10. Christian Grey (50 Shades of Grey By: E.L. James)
5 Fun Facts about me:
1. I have no sense of grammar or punctuation.
2. I never intended on being a writer.
3. I wrote Never Say Never in 3 weeks.
4. I think I fell in love with Chris too!
5. My birth name is NOT Melinda.